Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rolling Out The Red Carpet

 Some things never fail to excite you. They Energize you. Amaze you. Exponentially more every next time. Like Mr. Sharma's daughter-in-law's character - to their every female  neighbor, opportunity to slam the junior guy on missing his deadline - to every team lead, facing Ravindra Jadeja - to every Batsman, etc etc. 
          There are two such things for me. Watching movies and Writing. But unlike every other ITian out there, I'vent got a lazy ass. I've got a lazier one. After five days of donkey-luggaging, weekends have been going by like Ricky Ponting's words. It has become impossible to do the only two things I care about. Yesterday at the office my colleague asked 'Hey why dont you write more often?'. I said 'I just dont get the time man'. He just laughed and said 'Ohk!'. And man, some cynical laugh that was! Like a proper, tight, necessitated slap on my face. I instantly decided it was time I needed to do something. You know, as Bruce Wayne once said 'A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended' (If you dont remember this line you wont be following this blog for too long :) ). That evil colleague turned out to be my Hero.
  To cut the crap short my ass has finally been upgraded from Lazier 1.0 to Lazy 1.1 and I have finally started a blog. Here, I would be writing my own Movie Reviews every week. Movies can be Bollywood/Hollywood. There might also be some special movie mentions/recos of other languages like Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, French, etc (Yes I watch a LOT of movies!). So yeah, if you are one of those every-saturday-at-a-multiplex guy, I surely can help you. Trust me given an opportunity we Engineers can even carry out a Heart Transplant surgery successfully. We would just google it you know! 
         I hope you stay Tuned. Cheers!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment